LTL’s OIL -filled transformers are manufactured according to demanding industry and international standards. They are filled with mineral oil, silicone, biodegradable oil, or other fluids as for customer’s specifications and meet environment sustainability goals. These transformers can be used for both indoor and outdoor applications. As a critical component of electrical distribution networks they are designed to ensure reliable supply of electricity to homes and industry.
- Compact and low loss, hence, economical with low operational costs.
- High short circuit and impulse withstand strength.
- Capacity ranges from 5 kVA to 5,000 kVA.
- Varying voltages up to 33 kV.
- Frequency of 50/60 Hz (may be customized for customer requirements).
- Offers a range of tap types – off circuit tap links/off circuit tap changer/on load tap changer.
- Temperature rise can be customized to meet customer requirements.
- Choice of cooling system ONAN/ONAF
- Oil immersed hermetically sealed type transformers with corrugated tanks (fin walls), gas cushions, and/or free breathing.