In addition to standard types of transformers used for distribution applications, we build special transformers for industrial applications. These non-standard types used in electrical and/or mechanical applications, are the result of extensive product development founded on constant monitoring and evaluation of evolving customer needs encompassing a variety of market segments.
Types of Special Transformers
- Rectifier/Converter Duty Transformers
- Earthling/Grounding Transformers
- Isolation Transformers
- Completely Self Protected Transformers
- Dual Voltage Ratio Transformers
- Multi Winding Transformers
- Auto Transformers
- Low Voltage Air Cooled Transformers
- Pad Mounted Transformers (Dead Front) as per ANSI Standards
Custom Services Offered for Special Transformer Manufacture
- Designed and built to precise customer requirements.
- Technical advice on equipment selection before order finalization.
- Robust design suitable for use in myriad operating environments including steel mills, chemical industries, and construction sites.